Overview & Highlights:
- Explore the ancient Medina of Essaouira, a UNESCO world heritage site.
- Visit the traditional port and learn about its long history.
- Enjoy the warm seashore seafood for lunch.
- Hopefully spotting the goats that climb the Argan trees along the way.
- Stop in one of the several cooperatives of the Berber women who make Argan oil.
The city of Essaouira is a popular tourist destination with a white and blue seashore medina. It has a beautiful stone port area with a lot of crafts/ceramic shops, and stores that sell the Argan oil they make in the area.
We usually start our full day trip at 8H Am when we pick you up from your accommodation and we drive for about three hours to the west of Marrakech to the coastal city of Essaouira. On the way we could stop in one of several cooperatives of Berber women who make Argan oil, where we will also see the goats that climb the Argan trees besides our way.
Before getting to Essaouira we will have stop for a panoramic view of it from the up of a hill. On the arrival you will spend the day exploring the charming ocean-side medina which is a world heritage site, and stroll in the beach. Visit the harbor and enjoy a delicious lunch in one of the restaurants of the fishing port. In the evening we drive back to Marrakech where our services end.